Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Plans (which will surely remain as plans)

Since it's summer, I want to do a lot of things. New things, to be exact. Ha ha, I know that's not exactly exact, but let me pass this time. Also, I'm not used to make to-do lists or any related lists. I keep it in my mind, make it spontaneous.

Among the things I'd like to do this summer, here are the exciting ones:

  1. Gym membership or simply go to the gym and work out
  2. Go scuba-diving in the aquariums
  3. Take skiing lessons
  4. Register in a sports club
  5. Desert Safari!
I really wanted to make this as confidential as possible, but I guess I could cut off some slack since it's summer.


For the Gym Membership. Simple. I just want to work out. Nuff said. Scuba-diving seems fun, so yeah. With the sharks, fishes, and manta rays. Yum! Oops. Skiing lessons, for me to go to the top of the hill. I need to have some prior experience and I don't see the need for me to stumble every single time I try to ski. Too bad I won't be able to do this often though. Sports Club. Tennis will do, I like Tennis. Archery will do too, provided I get to wear Oriental clothes. Baah. Desert Safari. Nuff Said. Too bad it's so hot.

As I said earlier in my recent blog post, I'm devastated. Private reasons. So it reflects on my blog. Hey, it's mine after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment