Monday, July 5, 2010

Free Willy

Meh, I didn't watch this movie. It's a movie right? Then, why was Willy called free? Did he/she had his/her freedom? Was he/she allowed to do whatever he/she wanted?


In a way, I am like Free Willy. I am free, although not free in the sense that I could do whatever I want. I'm free because I have nothing to do. I will start initiating. I will start working. I will start developing. Rather than will, I shall. I'm a procrastinator though, so I won't wonder if someday I'm still idle. If I'm still the same lonely boat on the turbulent rapids, going wherever the waves go. If I'm still the same ol' one who keeps on dreaming, who keeps on isolating, who keeps on being crazy, who keeps on being aloof.

But hey, I'm trying hard. I'm trying to be an author now. Well, here's my hanky. Wipe the tears off your eyes. That was just a literary idea. No big deal, seriously. Embracing a new task now.

PS. The procrastinator part was true.

No comments:

Post a Comment