Saturday, June 19, 2010

Essais

Apparently, I am to write an essay about my interests and things I'm looking forward to (can't really recall the deets, I'm still busy being a videogamer) in a certain you know, some of you probably went through this stage too (assuming, I am, very vague). I'm having trouble, wondering if that essay is allowed to be printed or supposed to be handwritten, since there's an allotted space in the form (quite spacious, actually), spacious enough for a minimum of 200 words. Well, I know it would be awkward if I were to submit a whole, separate bond paper containing my essay and attach it to the form. Yes, I'm giving you readers the opportunity to call me a dummy. Yes, after you have done some research concerning the processes I needed to get through before coming to this stage. (Hint: ... well I don't like giving hints sometimes too, sorry)

I'm not complaining about writing an essay though, as you might have noticed. What knocks me off is the fact that I have to submit it as soon as possible, since it would still be put into review and proper reading. I don't want to wake up as early as 6 in the morning again. It's summer, I'm supposed to sleep late and wake up late (there you have it, 'stereotyping summer')! I've been waking up rather early this past few days since we always have to go somewhere, and my brain has been screaming "
NOOOOOO!!!!" for a while. "I will extract revenge on you if you tire me to death," it said. "NOOOOOO!"

So much for my ideal summer vacation then. Well, things could change. It's just June, for Pete's sake. I just hope July and August wouldn't be hard on me.

Ha-ha, I won't be able to read Eclipse, hurray.

No comments:

Post a Comment