Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Cold, winter nights

I am actually really sleepy right now, the very moment I am typing this post. I was doing my usual thing, reading my news feed, chatting with friends, listening to music (all on my trusty laptop) and next thing I know, drowsiness has already hit me. My eyes went blurry, I had a minor headache, I yawned - in short, I felt really sleepy. However, I felt the urge to post something here in this gazette since.. since, well I don't know. I just felt like it. So deal with it. 

So I was saying, I felt like going to Blogger and post a sweet article. But since I am sleepy, that shit's not going to happen today. My apologies. Also, since my juice was running low, I ran like a ninja to get my charger and set up my paraphernalia at my study table. While doing the stunt, I left destruction at my wake. My charger fell from the table, I smashed myself against obstacles, and when I finally finished setting up, I remembered that I also need to get my flash drive from my bag which was 5 steps away from me. Can you imagine the horror? 

HAH, now I remember why I felt the urge to linger a little bit longer here in the intarwebz. Apparently, I'll have my first ever formal presentation in class since I started attending university. I did the presentation for a good 2 days during my free time (read: 20 minutes) and I feel like reviewing it since I want it to be perfect. I don't review for exams, but I sure do pay attention to my presentation. Think of it as a jump start for Public Relations! Oh, just kidding. I won't do that shit.

And if you read my previous posts, there's a thing about me liking it looking and feeling professional. This presentation gives me that feel, so here I am, reviewing it. Right now, I feel perky. No, I didn't drink coffee or anything. I just feel my pupils opening, that's all. Although there was this time where I drank nothing except coffee for the night. The result? The moment I lay on my bed, I fell dead. Caffeine has nothing on me, baby. 

On a side note, things are really interesting this week (except lectures, because they bore me to death - I'm not even kidding). I want to share this story about the guard busting me from my hideout, this thing, that thing... but no thanks, probably next time. 

P.S.
The title doesn't have any relation to this post. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment