Saturday, October 30, 2010

I'm back, and I'm better than ever

This is actually a line from a song. To be specific, you know those songs when wrestlers come out of the backstage something and a song plays, yeah? This is taken from one of those old wrestlers in WWE. RAW, exactly. I remember playing Smackdown on my PS2 before and using this old guy from RAW. Black hair, old, did I say old? Eric something was his name. Eric fucking I don't remember. And no, it wasn't Vince or the McMahons. I clearly remember. Plus those Fulfill your Fantasy matches? It was so awesome. Awesome sauce is awesome.



Back to topic, I am back and fucking better than ever. See what I did there? I've never used curses before in my blog. It might come off as immature, but please look at it as a development. I think am old enough to say fuck because seriously, I use it everyday conversations. For example:

Friend: "I swear, this really happened..." 
Me: "What the fuck? Seriously?"
Friend: "Yeah..."
Me: "What the flying fuck."
So yeah, you see? I can do this. Proceeding to the main thing, I felt inspired by my friends using their blogs as outlets of whatever they want to say. Be it random things, trivia, facts, or rants. I like it. They have an outlet. And I don't. Before, I wanted to be an arrogant, snob prince. Now, I'm me (in some way) - arrogant, snob, dorky, kind, and fucking awesomesauce. But seriously, I feel like the damned Superman. 

Anyway, that's it for tonight and I'm tagging this as WINTER. Oh yeah baby, winter in the fucking desert! This is gonna be so exciting and thrilling. S-T-O-K-E-D!


PS I did not proofread.

No comments:

Post a Comment