Saturday, August 7, 2010

Tags? Check. 2 posts? Check.

Had quite some time thinking yesternight about the possible tags I could make. I wanted it (the tags) to have some personality, but just as expected, it ended up being generic and rather vogue. Yes, vogue. Not the magazine, but the adjective vogue. Because I want YOU to think. I want YOU to use your mind. It's up there in your head for some reason, you know. It's not just a display. It's actually working. 

I feel obliged to explain the summer tags, though. I had the summer label so that people who are actually reading this ol' silly blog of mine could separate their reading stuffs in seasons. YES, seasons! Namely, first, summer (because that's when I started blogging), autumn, winter, then finally, spring. This will definitely make your and my life much, much easier. Wait, is that a double comparative?

And ola! This time around, I kept true to my promise. Well, sort of. I told you guys I'll have 2 posts, right? Well, here it is! The 2nd post. I know, it's kinda late, but better late than never, right? On c'mon. Have some gratitude! No humility today. I want YOU to feel thankful because you are reading a masterpiece. 

Thank you for reading. Cough. May you enjoy reading my loyal subjects!

No comments:

Post a Comment