Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thank you

Just a small thank you to all the people who are actually reading my posts! I'm touched. Really. Because I really think that I am just talking to myself, like talking to a wall. Since this isn't Facebook, talking to a wall seems retarded. I was searching for help about feeds (since I long forgot about it) and I manage to stumble upon the stats on the settings tab. Checked it out, and found out that people are reading my posts! The primary purpose of this blog is to serve as my outlet whenever I feel gregarious and social. You know, without the annoying the hell out of people factor from social networking sites. 



I rarely update my Facebook status now, and all status updates go to Twitter. Why? Well.. maybe because that is what Twitter is made for, buddy. Anyway. I swear, you guys rock. You just made my day! Anyway, I hope you guys still continue reading my blog and may I bring happiness to you even in a little way!


PS.
You think I'm that easy? Think again. Fools!

No comments:

Post a Comment